An insightful journey into personality
1. I keep a to do list in order to organize my schedule.
2. I base important decisions on logic rather than intuition.
3. I am a risk taker.
4. When I have many tasks to accomplish I start with the hard ones first.
5. I think that rules and regulations are important for society to function effectively.
6. It is easier for me to remember faces rather than names.
7. I can usually tell what time it is without looking at a watch.
8. I gesture a lot with my hands when talking.
9. There is a right and a wrong way to do everything.
10. I sometimes act spontaneously without thinking about the consequences of my actions.
11.I turn my head to the right when someone asks me a question.
12. I am more artistic than technical.
13. I prefer to pay attention to how people are communicating (non verbal cues), rather than what they are saying.
14. I like to rearrange the furniture in my house two or three times a year.
15. I would read the instructions before assembling something.
16. My desk is usually very messy.
17. I am usually on time for my appointments.
18. I have difficulty expressing myself with words sometimes.
19. It bothers me when I cannot make sense of every single situation.
20. I am better in algebra than in geometry.
Click on "Get Results", below, in order to receive your score, and view real time statistics.
Below are some optional survey questions, that will be used anonymously to correlate your result on this quiz with various lifestyle factors. Please participate if you have a minute, by answering any or all of the questions.
The results of these surveys will be posted shortly on this site, and will correlate brain dominance, with random factors such as snack preference, or choice of clothing.
Please sign up for our newsletter, (opens in a new window), if you would like to be notified about the survey results.